Misura is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Misura is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
1. Information we collect
1.1 Personal, or "individually identifiable," information you provide to us; and
Standard web server/visitor traffic information, commonly referred to as "aggregate information," regarding overall website traffic patterns. Normally, web servers collect this type of basic information as part of their web log processes. We only use this information for statistical, reporting and website administration and maintenance purposes. It is not used in a way that individually identifies you, and we do not report on individual users.
Collection and use of Personal Data
1.2 Misura Group Pty Ltd does not collect or record personal information, other than information you choose to provide through the online forms on this website.
1.3 If you do submit online forms containing personal information, we will use that information to respond to your message and upon occasion for email marketing (covered below). The main purpose of collecting and using personal information submitted through our site is to respond to customer enquiries or feedback from this site. The information gathered will only be used to complete your request unless specifically stated on a particular form.
1.4 Information provided by you will be handled in accordance with Australian privacy laws. We maintain strict privacy standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your data by anyone other than Misura Group Pty Ltd.
2. Direct marketing
2.1 Email addresses and any other contact details you provide may be used for email marketing upon occasion. Any email marketing, we send includes a simple opt option to no longer receive direct marketing communications.
3. Third Party Information
3.1 We will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent unless we are required or authorised to do so by law or other regulation. In the unlikely event of an investigation into suspected unlawful or improper activity, a law enforcement agency or government agency
4. Cookies & Google Analytics
4.2 For our clients, cookies are used within the login area to store session information.
4.3 A cookie is a block of data that is shared between a web server and a user's browser. Cookies give the server information about a user's identity and website visiting patterns and preferences. You can find more information about cookies at the Microsoft website.
5. Amend/update information
5.1 If you believe that any information held by us about you is incorrect or incomplete you should contact us to amend this information. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible.
6. Access Rights
6.1 You have the right to access personal data that is held about you. To obtain a copy of your personal information we hold, please call us or fill in our online contact form and we will attempt to provide this to you within a reasonable timeframe.
6.2 There are exceptions to providing access to this information:
- Misura reasonably believe that giving access would pose a serious threat to the life, health or safety of any individual, or to public health or public safety; or giving access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of other individuals; or the request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
- The information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between the Misura Group Pty Ltd and the individual, and would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings; or giving access would reveal the intentions of and the individual, and would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings; or giving access would reveal the intentions of in relation to negotiations with the individual in such a way as to prejudice those negotiations
- Giving access would be unlawful; or denying access is required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order; or both of the following apply
- Misura Group Pty Ltd has reason to suspect that unlawful activity, or misconduct of a serious nature, that relates to the Misura Group Pty Ltd's functions or activities has been, is being or may be engaged in; giving access would be likely to prejudice the taking of appropriate action in relation to the matter
- Giving access would be likely to prejudice one or more enforcement related activities conducted by, or on behalf of, an enforcement body; or giving access would reveal evaluative information generated within Misura Group Pty Lrd in connection with a commercially sensitive decision-making process.
7. Notifications of changes to the Privacy Statement
7.1 Misura Group Pty Ltd may change the content or services found on our website at any time without notice; consequently, our Privacy Statement may change at any time also without notice.